Community InformationSanta Clara County, CA
- Almaden Resident
- Almaden Times
- Calitoday Newspaper
- Campbell Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Metro Newspapers
- Milpitas Post Newspaper
- Morgan Hill Times
- Silicon Valley Community News
- Vietnam Daily News
- Wall Street Journal
- Almanac your source for local news about Menlo Park, Atherton, Portola Valley and Woodside
- Los Altos Town Crier Weekly community newspaper serving Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Mountain View with online news, classifieds, and local stock index.
- Mountain View Voice online edition of the Mountain View Voice
- Palo Alto Daily News
- Palo Alto Weekly
- The Mercury News
- The Willow Glen Resident
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Covenant Care
- Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc
- El Camino Surgery Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Medelex Inc
- O'Connor Hospital
- Parenting & Breast Feeding Services
- Pediatric Recovery Network
- SCA (Surgical Care Affiliates)
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Stroke Center
- Sutter Health
- VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
- Vistness Plastic Surgery
- Waverley Surgery Ctr
- Dignity Health
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Santa Clara Valley Medical Center provides superior inpatient and outpatient care. The 524-bed hospital is recognized as providing a range of sophisticated specialty services
- Good Samaritan Hospital Through leadership in research and adopting the latest technological and clinical practices, Good Samaritan Hospital offers excellent medical care for the high-tech region of Silicon Valley
- Kaiser Permanente
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose Regional Medical Center of San Jose has served the health care needs of the people of east San Jose
- Mayview Hospital MayView Community Health Clinic is a local non-profit organization devoted to providing essential primary health care services to low-income families and individuals who live and work in the northern part of Santa Clara County and the Southern-most part of San Mateo County
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital LPCH is a world-class, non-profit hospital devoted entirely to the care of babies, children, adolescents and expectant mothers
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo
- Henry W Coe State Park
- Open Space Authority
- Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark
- Santa Clara County Parks
- Raging Waters With over 23-acres of slides and attractions, at Raging Waters there's more than enough excitement to satisfy thrill seekers of all ages
- Saratoga Parks
- Calero County Park Two distinct areas define this park: the reservoir, which offers a host of water-oriented recreational activities, and the adjoining "back country" which reveals to the visitor California Oak woodland, chapparal riparian plant communities and associated wildlife habitats
- Chitactac-Adams County Park The park features the beautiful Uvas Creek and a wealth of cultural artifacts including bedrock mortars and petroglyphs left by the Ohlone Indians
- Joseph D. Grant County Park This 9,553 acre park includes some of the County''s finest open space resources, as well as rich environmental, cultural and recreational assets
- Sanborn-Skyline County Park
- Santa Clara Police Department The Police Department provides law enforcement and policing services to the City of Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Sheriff The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to the preservation of public safety by providing innovative and progressive service in partnership with the community
- Santa Clara District Attorney's Office District Attorney's Office making every effort to achieve the lowest crime rate reasonably possible while emphasizing the prosecution of violent crime
- Santa Clara County Fire Department The Santa Clara County Fire Department exists to protect the lives, property, and environment within the communities served from fires, disasters, and emergency incidents through education, prevention, and emergency response
- Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services The Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services is responsible for coordinating organized planning efforts with County departments, local cities and special districts to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters
- Bay Area Transit Information 511 Transit brings together route, schedule and fare information for all transit services in the Bay Area
- Cal Train - information on rail service from San Francisco to Gilroy
- Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) - commuter rail service information for Stockton to San Jose
- Amtrak's Capitol Corridor - information on Amtrak's service from Sacramento to San Jose
- Dumbarton Express - express bus service form the east bay to the peninsula
- Highway 17 Express Service - express bus service linking Santa Cruz to Silicon Valley
- Palo Alto Free Shuttle The City of Palo Alto's Shuttle is free and open to everyone. All shuttles are wheelchair accessible but wheelchairs must have a working brake system. Shuttles are also equipped with bicycle racks on the exterior of the vehicle and can accommodate up to two conventional bicycles .
- San Jose International Airport Located two miles north of downtown San Jose, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is a completely self-supporting enterprise, owned and operated by the City of San Jose
- Santa Clara County Bikeways Map
- Santa Clara Transportation Authority
- Santa Clara County Library
- The Palo Alto City Library The Library's mission is to enable people to explore library resources in order to enrich their lives with knowledge, information, and enjoyment
- San Jose State University Library and the San Jose Public Library system The collaboration of SJLibrary.org is unique in the United States. It reflects the best of cooperative efforts between a major city library system and a major university library - a collaboration supported by Silicon Valley's innovators and leaders
- Santa Clara City Library
- Cupertino Library
- Gilroy Library
- Los Altos Library
- Milpitas Library
- Morgan Hill Library
- Saratoga Library
- Campbell Library
- California's Great America
- San Jose Convention Center The San Jose McEnery Convention Center sits in the center of Downtown and boasts hundreds of varied events a year...
- Shoreline Amphitheater The Pollstar Concert Industry Awards named Shoreline Amphitheatre the Best Large Outdoor Amphitheatre in the United States
- Triton Museum of Art
- Japanese American Museum of San Jose The Japanese American Museum of San Jose (JAMsj) preserves and disseminates the culture and history of Japanese Americans, with a special focus on the Santa Clara Valley
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose The purpose of Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose is to serve the needs of children, families and schools as a center for learning and discovery
- The Fillmore
- Lace Museum
- Mexican Heritage Corporation The mission of the Mexican Heritage Plaza of San Jose is to affirm, celebrate and preserve the rich cultural heritage of the Mexican community and showcase multicultural arts within the region
- Museum of American Heritage Combine elements of history, technology and design to illustrate the evolution of technology, how and why it has influenced society from inception to the current time, and a glimpse of future expectations
- West Valley Light Opera
- Opera San Jose Opera San Jose is a professional, regional opera company that is unique in the United States
- Tabard Theatre
- SAP Center
- San Jose Museum of Art
- The Tech Museum
- Winchester Mystery House
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - San Juan Bautista SHP
- County Historical Park The County Historical Park is located on Airline Highway, near Bolado Park. Although still a work in progress, the park currently has a number of historic homes on the site to tour. There are 33 picnic areas available on a first-come-first-served basis for individual sites.
- Hollister Parks
- Pinnacles National Monument - National Park Rising out of the chaparral-covered Gabilan Mountains, east of central California's Salinas Valley, are the spectacular remains of an ancient volcano. Massive monoliths, spires, sheer-walled canyons and talus passages define millions of years of erosion, faulting and tectonic plate movement.
- San Justo Reservoir
- San Benito County Parks
- California State Sheriffs' Association
- San Benito County Administrative Office Mission: To provide effective leadership, management, and coordination of County services and employees to realize the goals of the organization, fulfill State mandates, and carry out the vision of the San Benito County Board of Supervisors.
- San Benito County Fire Council The purpose of the San Benito Fire Council is to provide education, implement and fund projects in accordance with the National and California Fire Plans, mobilize citizens and agencies to reduce costs and losses from wildfires, exchange information and foster fire prevention, fire safety, and overall public health and safety within the County of San Benito.
- San Benito County Marshal Office The San Benito County Marshal's Office is a highly professional, State-certified law enforcement agency that is committed to serving the judiciary and public competently, efficiently, ethically, and courteously.
- San Benito County Treasurer, Tax Collector and Public Administrator The mission of this office is to effectively and efficiently perform the duties and responsibilities of each function in accordance with legal requirements and high standards of customer service.
- Superior Court of California County of San Benito County
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital The San Benito Healthcare District is committed to fulfilling community driven health and wellness needs, in partnership with physicians and other healthcare providers, by offering a compassionate, state of the art healthcare system.
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital Providing excellent care with gentleness and kindness
- San Benito County Public Health Services The mission of San Benito County Public Health Services is to protect and promote the health, safety and environment of the people by preventing and controlling disease, environmental hazards, injury and disability, and by educating and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Greyhound National Bus Services
- San Benito County Express Provides shuttle bus service between Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Salinas, and South Santa Clara County, as well as Dial-A-Ride service, and Rideshare matching.
- Christensen Ranch Airport
- Frazier Lake Airpark
- Hollister Municipal Airport Hollister Municipal Airport serves Hollister and San Benito County and is owned by the City Of Hollister.
- Pinnacles Ranch Airport
- California State Library
- SJB City/Carl Luck Memorial Library
- San Benito County Free Library The San Benito County Free Library, in order to perform its vital role in the community, provides materials and services to help county residents obtain information, meeting their personal, educational, professional and recreational needs and enrich their lives with an appreciation for cultural diversity
- El Teatro Campesino San Juan Bautista - creating a theater that reflects the Chicano experience. Founded by Luis Valdez.
- Fremont Peak Observatory
- Galeria Tonantzin is a gallery of women's contemporary art
- Juan Bautista de Anza Historical Trail
- San Benito County Historical Society History of San Benito County
- San Benito County Fair Located 7 miles south of Hollister, San Benito County Fairgrounds is a wonderful setting for weddings, company or family picnics, dinner/dances, conferences, etc. for groups of all sizes.
- San Benito Wine County Wineries in San Benito County
- The Old Mission San Juan Bautista
- Wapple House Museum The Historical Society's collection of artifacts is currently housed in the Wapple family home. McKenzie and Wolf Architects of San Jose designed this Prairie Style home for George Wapple, a pharmacist and a prominent citizen of the county. The home was completed in 1909 at a cost of $5888; this fee did not include fencing or fixtures. The Historical Society holds a long-term lease with the county, owners of this important historic structure.